|30, 45, 75 and 90 minute Also Available|
|By Appointment Only|
Traditionally yoga was taught one on one; one teacher-one student. The focus being on the importance of creating a yoga experience (or journey) that's suited to the needs of the individual which as it turns out varies from one student to the next. Today, with the rise in popularity of group fitness, class sizes have grown to include larger numbers of participants. While this can provide a sense of community and level of affordability the individualized attention and guidance is lost in the shuffle.
Enter Private Sessions
One of the most beneficial aspects of Private Yoga Sessions is the dialogue and feedback between student and teacher. You receive specific feedback regarding your practice. This isn't a one way street either, a safe environment is provided where the student can communicate with their teacher about what they are feeling in their body. Through this open exchange we can work together to exceed your goals in a short time frame.
Use private sessions to focus on your long term goals, or even as a stepping stone to take into your group classes. Spend time focusing on an injury, goal or individual concern as we take an intimate look at YOUR practice.
What are some additional benefits to Private Yoga Sessions?
• New to Yoga? Try Private Yoga Sessions as a crash course to the basics of yoga, where you will be provided with the foundation necessary and get you moving in a safe and effective way. An opportunity to ease the intimidation that comes from stepping onto the mat for the first time.
• Private Sessions are a great way to work with health concerns, injuries or any other limitation you may feel worried about in regards to beginning or continuing a yoga practice; with these limitations, we are often afraid of re-injuring ourselves with physical activity. I can help you adapt poses, postures, provide modifications and tools to help you move effectively in your own practice or in a group class. Some injuries benefit from movement and after an injury we are often scared to move. I can provide you with specialized knowledge that’s not found in a group setting.
• Private Yoga Sessions can be tailored to meet specific personal goals. We can work together to construct specific practices for you to improve strength, flexibility, emotional wellness, or even stress management. You will be better equipped to meet your personal and emotional goals with tools, homework or specific practices.
• Ultimate scheduling flexibility! You choose what time suits your schedule and we can even figure it out weekly if your schedule is unpredictable
• Enjoy support and accountability during your sessions.
"As a Personal Trainer and Registered Yoga Teacher, I work with women from all walks of life including pregnant, current moms, and specialized training in managing and preventing symptoms of Core and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, who are looking for a body-positive, sustainable approach to becoming their strongest selves. Offering Personal Training & One-on-One Yoga in person and online, as well as Small Group Classes in London, Ontario to provide a more personalized approach to your health and fitness needs."