|Starting at $75/session|
I've got a wealth of knowledge under my belt. What do you need?
- specializing in back & hip pain
- core corrective exercises
- yoga and fitness
- overall strength and conditioning
- weight and resistance training
- yoga and mobility
- body image coach
- mind-body training
- intuitive movement
- intuitive eating
- pelvic floor dysfunction
- prenatal + postnatal
- …and more
Workplace wellness and employee mental health are key contributors to an organization's success.
That's why I'm here. To help your team build healthier and stronger bodies, while promoting peace and mindfulness to balance day-to-day stress.
My expertise has helped employees with
- back and hip pain management using yoga, modern day strength techniques and ergonomics
- providing a customized toolbox of stretches that can be done at work stations
- meditation practices to help with daily stresses
- breath techniques to use anytime
While we can't just get rid of all that stress, we can develop strategies to better manage them.
Long hours spent sitting, standing and commuting; deadlines; hours in front of the computer; and demanding work and life schedules take a toll on the body and mind.
Over time this can show up in the quality of life of your team members and their productivity.
So, what are the benefits for you?
- increased productivity
- higher employee retention rates
- decreased absenteeism
- an amazing perk to not only retain, but to attract new employees
- helping reduce employee stress levels
- increases their overall sense of well-being
These are just some of the benefits of a workplace wellness program.
I guarantee you and your employees will leave every class feeling refreshed, restored and better able to tackle the work day again.
I'll work with you to create a wellness program that's suited to the needs of your employees with a schedule that works for you.
Based in Lambeth, London, Ontario - I can come to you in person, or we can arrange online sessions via Zoom.
Looking for the community of Group Classes?
Check out Small Group Yoga Classes