|starting at $80 /hour|
|30, 45, 75 and 90 minute Also Available|
|By Appointment Only In Person & Online|
I've got a wealth of knowledge under my belt. What do you need?
- pelvic floor dysfunction
- core corrective exercises
- prenatal + postnatal
- yoga and fitness
- overall strength and conditioning
- weight and resistance training
- yoga and mobility
- body image coach
- mind-body training
- intuitive movement
- intuitive eating
- …and more
Can't touch your toes? Believe it or not, yoga's way more accessible than that. Lemme show you.
With private yoga sessions, we design a program to help you find calm in the chaos and discover how amazing yoga feels, when it's tailored to you.
I see many clients who, at the start, feel like yoga isn't for them. Saying things like
- I'm not flexible enough
- the poses have funny names
- everyone knows what their doing except me!
I get it - trying something new is scary AF.
Enter Private Yoga Sessions.
Yoga was traditionally taught one to one to create an experience for the individual. Matching the student to the pose to nourish your body, mind and spirit.
It's time to work with someone who's truly listening and assessing your needs, creating the change you crave.
Past students have achieved incredible results like:
- enough practice with the must know poses, so feel like a boss walking into any group class
- modifying your favourite poses for your injury
- gaining more flexibility, mobility & strength
- managing and preventing core and pelvic floor dysfunction
- relieving stress and pain management in less than 20 minutes
Yes all of this is possible, and more when you work with me.
I identify exactly what the challenge is and get you past it, so you become the #yogini you never imagined possible.
I know this, because I was you, circa 2009.
With me as your private yoga teacher, you'll:
- experience warm and genuine accountability and support
- enhance your ability to move through life with ease
- access to me between your sessions
Don't live in Lambeth, London, Ontario? I work online, like everyone else right now #socialdistancing
The answer is yes, you'll experience the same benefits of an in-person private yoga session, but from the comfort of your own home.
PLUS BONUS: You'll get access to a recording of your session. It's like having me in your back pocket.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your session!
Looking for the community of Group Classes?
Check out Small Group Yoga Classes